Thursday 10 May 2012

Goal Setting Rules

I am surprised about the amount of stuff I learned about the "Goal Setting" in this program. I would like to share with you a quick/short review of "Goal Setting Rules":) Special thanks to my dear coach Abg Amirul.

-----------------------------------  1) Goal Setting Rules  --------------------------------

  1. Questions that you have to ask yourself at initial step before setting any goal:
    • Why this goal ?
    • Is it in line with your values ?
    • Is it SMART  (Specific- Measurable- Action oriented- Realistic- Time bound) ?
     2. State each goal as a positive statement.
     3. Focus on specific outcome that you are looking for.
     4. Identify obstacles and challenges.
     5. Find resources to help you achieve your goals.

P.S: My favorite notes : "Goals are there to inspire you not to beat you up!" & "Many people start. Successful people finish."




No comments: